Bell Tower 

bell towerOur parish church of St. John the Baptist, Kingston Bagpuize, was built between 1799 and 1800 on the site of previous churches dating back over 700 years to the time of the Norman Conquest. The construction was funded by the Blandy family, Lords of the Manor of Kingston Bagpuize and owners of Kingston Bagpuize House.

It is this bell tower, and in particular its wooden columns, which have now been successfully replaced, having withstood the ravages of time for over two hundred years.